Spillers Happy Hoof Horse Feed
Spillers Happy Hoof Horse Feed contains essential vitamins and minerals, with high fibre, low starch and low sugars – making it perfectly suited for horses and ponies at risk from laminitis. This is the only chopped fibre feed approved by The Laminitis Trust. So, it Can be used as a complete feed or a replacement for compound feed. A unique blend of straw, alfalfa, grass, mint, garlic and soya oil with added vitamins and minerals.
- A unique, low calorie fibre blend suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- Low levels of sugar and starch and biotin to support healthy hoof growth
- A palatable blend of straw, alfalfa, grass, garlic and rapeseed oil.
- Contains added vitamins and minerals including Biotin, Calcium, Zinc and Copper to support healthy hoof growth.
- Key antioxidants vitamin E and Selenium which may support the laminar tissue.